PLEASE NOTE: AS OF 3/19/2020, THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY OUR UPDATED PROTOCOLS!
We are taking every precaution as a “close encounters workplace” to COVID-19. Our primary responsibility is to ensure client, patient and staff safety.
Our hospital plans to remain open unless the situation worsens.
We will be following the CDC guidelines as closely as possible as their recommendations are intended to assist employers in providing a safe & healthy workplace.
We are disinfecting all hard contact surfaces hourly.
Please be patient as we make every attempt to thoroughly clean exam rooms between each patient.
These protocol changes will slow our processes & you may experience longer wait times.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- IF YOU, OR ANY ONE IN YOUR HOME IS EXPERIENCING ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS PLEASE LET OUR STAFF KNOW IMMEDIATELY. We can obtain your pet’s history via phone & collect your pet directly from your car. The doctor can call you to discuss any concerns while you wait in your car. We can also collect payment over the phone if necessary.
- If you are well, please call from the parking lot so that we can escort you directly into an exam room. This will help us coordinate the fewest number of people in our lobby.
- Please stay in the exam room until you have been checked out. The receptionists will come into the exam room to collect payment & will let you know when the lobby is clear for you to leave the building.
- If you are picking up prescriptions or diets, please consider paying over the phone & one of our staff can bring the items out to the car for you.
- Consider postponing any routine care for your pet until April when, hopefully, things have settled down.
For more information regarding the current outbreak: